The Shape of Enrichment, Inc. is involved and helps to promote a variety of conferences and courses involving enrichment and welfare for animals that take place throughout the year. The main ones we are affiliated with are:
- The International Conference on Environmental Enrichment (ICEE), held in a different country every other year (in odd numbered years).
- Regional Environmental Enrichment Conferences (REECs), held in countries with a satellite Shape of Enrichment committee every other year, on years when there is not an international conference (even numbered years).
- Student Environmental Enrichment Courses (SEECs), conducted by Shape instructors in various locations in the UK upon request from colleges and universities.
- European Association of Zoos and Aquaria (EAZA) annual conference
- American Association of Zoo Keepers (AAZK) annual conference
- International Congress of Zookeepers (ICZ) annual conference
- The Alliance of Behavior Management Association (ABMA) annual conference
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) professional course, "Environmental Enrichment in Zoos and Aquariums"
- Association of Zoos and Aquariums (AZA) professional course, "Animal Welfare: Evidence-Based Management"