Your paper should describe an enrichment plan or item you designed and/or implemented at your facility. Only full papers (not abstracts) will be accepted, and only original, previously unpublished papers are eligible.
Applications must submitted by email to Valerie Hare at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to retain objectivity during the review process, do NOT include the names of people and/or institutions within the text of the paper. Wherever institutions and/or individuals are named in the presentation, write "Institution 1", Person 1”, "Person 2", and so on. At the end of the document, give a key with the appropriate person or institution name for each. (Alternatively, you may submit 2 versions of the paper: the complete paper and a version in which the names have been removed, as per instructions above).
Each photo, diagram, etc. must be submitted as a separate file. Do NOT embed photos, charts, graphs, illustrations, etc. in the text document.
Your submission should include:
- The 2-page application form (download at right), completed and signed.
- Separate files for each photo, drawing, etc.
- A text file containing:
- Title, body, references, etc. of your paper.
- Key to all authors’ full names and institutional affiliations (near end of document) OR an additional file including names
- All institution and individual names referenced (near end of document)
- All captions (near end of document)
Note: failure to follow these rules may disqualify your paper from consideration.